We are a fully equipped service and installation company, a leader in the design, manufacture, installation, and service and repair of commercial signage and electrical services including LED message boards, serving Central Florida.
Our motto: “You Want It Done Right” … call Interstate Sign and Light!
Our expertise extends to permitting, surveys, repair and conversions and customized maintenance and installations programs and our growth means we need you!
We are looking to fill various positions as we expand our territory and look to grow our offerings.
We are seeking an experienced Electrical and Architectural sign Installer to join our team.
- Previous electrical and fabricating experience required.
- Previous installation experience preferred.
- Review daily installation work orders with Install team to ensure understanding of all job requirements that will affect time, labor and materials.
- Load and unload crew trucks to prepare for next installation job/project.
- Prepare and set up truck on-site by getting ladders ready, pull faces, prepare welding leads if needed, etc.
- Upon job/project completion, install helper is responsible for cleaning sign face cabinets and structures as required.
- Maintain clean job sites and tie down crew trucks. Responsible for maintaining trucks, equipment, material and signs.
- Responsible for pre-trip inspections for trucks and cranes.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns;
- maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling in repairs to management.
- Understand and follow safety and quality control procedures.
- ***Please note the above cited duties and responsibilities are not designed to cover or contain a complete listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee assigned to the job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.***
- Working hours: 7:30 AM- 4:30 PM and may include off hours/weekends.
Must have a clean driving record
Must be able to comply to with a background check and drug screen
Must be comfortable with working at elevated levels
* High attention to detail and quality
* Work at heights and use personal protective equipment
* 40+ Hour Week* Health Insurance Benefits
* Compensation based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour